This past weekend, it was time to repot a few plants. They were feeling cramped.
Anyone recognize that pot? I will repurpose it for basil this spring. Here we come, growing season. I have missed you.
18 books. $2.25.
You cannot beat the spring used book sale.
I drove to meet my bff in San Francisco.
I took her home with me.
Her husband surprised her.
Before we cruise, we see Kirsten.
We cruise. We snorkel. We swim.
With Jeff’s family.
We go to Joshua Tree. We hike.
We climb big rocks.
We go to Chilton. We recreate scenes from Gilmore Girls.
We jump for joy.
We learn new tricks to cutting the acidity of coffee…
We grew things.
We baked. We built.
We piled into a van.
To hang out at a winery. For Mary’s birthday. In Malibu.
1. This photo of the watering hole in El Portal, from WFR training.
2. It’s Friday, and sunny, and warm.
3. Basketball finals tomorrow. My babies are so excited, I could cry. They’ve beat a team they never had, and we’ve beat both of the other teams….victory?
4. Taxes will be done after this weekend, and while I am not looking forward to the doing, and I am looking forward to the done.
5. Work is finally, finally, finally calming down. And an adventure next weekend with Lauren. And a cruise in 2.
Happy Friday, Happy Spring, chickas. Love you all.