Loves, it’s Friday. It’s the day after Jeff’s birthday. The day before the soccer finals and our birthday party. It’s National Doughnut Day. It’s a great day, this day. And so, because it’s such a good day, I share this with you:
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|
|Me Lover’s Pizza With Crazy Broad|
I couldn’t stop laughing, and can’t stop sharing this. It’s everything I love about being Italian, about being from the east coast, and being liberal, all rolled into one Jon Stewart post. Well done, sir.
In other Friday news, things I think you should look into:
1. Will Smith Pandora. Continue to “like” songs to optimize your station, to include Crazytown, Linkin Park, etc. You won’t regret such a good station for a Friday morning.
2. Adding to my reasoning for not liking cilantro. Thanks Becca!
3. Did you know if you hold CTRL + SHIFT + T the tab you just closed will reopen? Now you don’t have to lose that tab that may or may not have been important — or the last seven. Seriously, it works for LOTS of tabs. Try it now! (Also try CTRL + (number) to open a specific tab. This is handy if you are at work and shopping or writing on your blog and your boss comes in and you want to make it look like you were checking your work email. Keep your work email at the first tab for easy access.)
4. I have been noticing my shoulders hurting at work for the past two days. I believe this has something to do with stress, and I’ve been shrugging them up. I keep finding myself letting my shoulders go and noticing a HUGE difference. Where are your shoulder right now? Lower them. Roll them back. Sit up straight. Doesn’t that feel better? Also, in case you need some help, here’s a technique for relaxation breathing. I’m talking to all of you, even you Nikki, who cannot sit still.
5. Because I love you, and I know you’re all innovative, I think you’ll appreciate this.